Friday, February 10, 2006

I love the Crime Library and the prospect of gifts, but not RIKI and such movies! (candy hearts?)

I love someone, but they'll never know it. *emo sigh*

Thanks to a link someone posted elsewhere, I'm going to spend a lot of time reading stuff at The Crime Library this afternoon. I love true crime stories! :D (unlike what my mom thinks, I'm NOT reading them to get ideas on how to kill my family! *rolleyes* )

Corey and I were talking about horror movies yesterday: if he gets me a copy of Riki, I am going to kill him! But not so much if he gets me the Evil Dead series. Matt told me about Army of Darkness in 2001, and I have yet to watch it... it sounds cool, though!

I checked my email to find one from Karen Choo: she hopes I'll come tonight, as she has something for me. Hmm, I *did* RSVP on the heels of Randal's email earlier in the week! Maybe this mysterious thing is going to make up for a month ago, when the entire group sucked and didn't show up... I could have stayed home then, IF Karen had actually emailed me to say that Bible Study was cancelled! Guess I'll see tonight if I ever make plans with Eric...

The Rock 101 concept for this weekend suits me just fine: Breakup / dumping songs! :D


Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing. (with no mentions of V-Day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic.

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays.

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home