Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Candy and Sara's packages, Carmina and Farrah getting my stuff, Fellowship blather, and emails

I got Sara's package in the mail today... thanks so much, sparkle_bint! The card is lovely (glitter!), and the eraser / mini-notebook / Derby postcards are great! I also got a Christmas card from Stephanie (pandorabox82) in the mail... very lovely. Carmina from Spain (on_the_ground) also got my postcard, card, and Canada magnet.. whee! Farrah got my card too... yay! Candy says she'll mail me a Christmas package once her husband gets home: sweet!

Checking my email, I found that Lesley said that Fellowship was on Saturday. Since I tend to be a bit "out of it" when I first awake, I thought: "It's on Saturday again? What's going on?" Then I found she was referring to the Christmas concert... I have no idea why she can't just SAY so in the subject line, since it would be less confusing. *rolleyes* I also found out the new positions for this year's committee: Dylan will be chair, Randal the devotional leader, Billy the treasurer, and Karen Choo the secretary. Also, I just realized that all these people are in my Bible Study group... oh my! o_O

Speaking of Karen, she emailed this to me: "May I have your Stephanie's email address and phone number. She is the president of Daniel Fellowship and I need to contact her regarding upcoming fellowship programs." Dude. She's not MY Stephanie! (unless she left out the word "sister"...) At any rate, I forwarded that to my sister: she can answer that herself! Although it's funny that I just responded with my brother's email when Maxine asked for it last year... even though he'd miss the ESC Christmas Celebration by one day! Jackie put it best: "Get him to send some slide shows or tape so we can have an audiovisual aid on the overhead!" (hahaha!)


Find the first entry for each month of 2005. Post the first line of it in your journal as a paragraph, and that's your "Year In Review."

(this was made harder because you can't search by date on Blogger... grr! :P)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! Yes, this is blog-worthy. :P According to Corey, I seem to easily lose track of conversations lately by not knowing what's going on. If anyone pranks me today, I'll seriously cut their heart out and serve it to them for breakfast. Here are a couple of links for you. This is what happens when I get bored: a quiz / meme explosion! HAPPY CANADA DAY! You know I'm bored and nothing's really happened when I post a lot of quizzes. :P I called my brother earlier tonight since he was signing in and out of MSN like crazy... he said the Steam Works thing was tonight and Sunday. Eric called me at 7 to ask if I needed a ride to Fellowship, so I asked whether he got the message I'd left on his cell a while before that... his battery had apparently died, so it was a good thing he called! I hate working on layouts... Man, I can't believe it's December already... where does the time go? o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home