Friday, December 02, 2005

Revivification vs. being unkilled / Jasmine getting my book / Tonks and YM / Quizzes

I say that "revivification" sounds better than "unkilled." Corey takes the opposite stance... too bad for him, since at least 24 people agree with me, versus only about 10 for him. I'm going to make a couple of other polls too... :D

Yay! Jasmine got the Princess Jasmine bookmark and the Middlesex (Jeffrey Eugenides) book I sent her! :D

I got an unexpected buzz from someone named "dreampsixi" on YM. After breaking out my "belligerent mode" since they answered "who are you?" with "I am me, lol"... I finally got answers. Turns out she's Sarah (Tonks) from Our Place... haha, cool. :D


You Are Marsha Marsha Marshmallow Ice Cream

Outdoorsy and gluttonous... yup, that's you!


Mmm, this quiz makes me want some ice cream. I think I'll have some Breyer's mint chocolate chip... yes, again! :D


Your Winter Look is Urban

You can't imagine spending your winters any place but the city!



Your Christmas Costume Should Be
Red Nosed Reindeer


How appropriate, since I picked the reindeer over the snowman. ;)













Period

You scored 76% Sociability and 23% Sophistication!

Yes, you're the period. You are the end. If there is going to be a beginning, it means you will be there, eventually. Without you, we'd all run out of breath. You love hanging around with simple, fun people -- you just don't get tired of them. Oh, sure, occasionally, for a brief time, you might have to stand aside for a question mark or an exclamation point; but how can you begrudge them their time in the sun? Everyone will always come back to you. And if you are often taken for granted, well, that just naturally goes with being the sort of person who is invariably there, doing his job, and making no fuss. You are a good person; never forget it.
















My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 98% on Sociability
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 3% on Sophistication




Link: The Which Punctuation Mark Are You Test written by Gazda on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Megaman!
You scored 65% NES power!

What's better than being a robot with a gun for a hand? Nothing! Dr.
Wily is your nemesis, but you seem to have no problem thwarting his
evil again and again. Keep that arm cannon blasting!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 64% on NES power
Link: The Which NES character are you Test written by TheRealSamwise on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home