Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dreams of visiting Corey in Colorado, plus water waves / Lip gloss flavor, birth month meaning

I had a dream last night that I visited Corey in Colorado. My mom was there too for some reason, which was highly disturbing. I remember sitting on his bed (with a flower print bedspread?!) and staring at his computer screen, as well as talking a lot to him about stuff. Heck, I even remember the brown table with a white vase in the hallway near the soft pink wall. (man, this sounds as if he's a "girly man"... *laughs*)

Then there was another part to the dream where a bunch of people from church were walking around in a grassy field, and then a giant wave of water came up and threatened to suck them all away. People were even pushing people into the water so that they'd die... but I escaped unharmed. o_O

I don't want to know why, but then I kinda do... the first part's likely explained by all the hypothetical discussion this week of what Corey and I would do if I visited him. (checking out the spelling of the Pepsi Center sign (trip isn't worth it for that!), Six Flags, rollercoasters, staying at his place, stuffing pucks into our mouths, etc.)

I wonder what he'll say when I tell him that he made an appearance in my dreams again.... :P

For those of you who don't know, he's the Internet friend that I've known the longest... we met on ICQ on November 2001. :D


Note: LJ Friends Death Order blogquiz, by Cheezer.


Your Lip Gloss Flavor Is
Pineapple Pin-up



Your Birth Month is September

Tolerant and inspirational, you are wise beyond your years.
You are universally sympathetic and a great humanitarian.

Your soul reflects: Devotion, light, and love

Your gemstone: Sapphire

Your flower: Morning Glory

Your colors: Brown and deep blue

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home