Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Corey's list of horror movies / Five of my weird habits / Questions 1351-1400 of 5000

Corey's ginormous list of his horror movies... go read, and leave comments. But say I directed you over there, heh. I've been kinda-sorta bugging him about making a list, and he did this just for me tonight before he went to bed. SO READ IF YOU'RE INTO HORROR MOVIES! (I also had to instruct him how to use a cut tag, but that's okay)


Ground rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five of My Weird Habits" and the people who get tagged need to then write a LJ entry about their five quirky little habits, as well as state the rules of this game clearly. At the end, you need to list the five people you want to tag.

1. Whenever I mention Eric M. in written form, I have to put a little square around his name with a felt pen. He's seen this before, and thinks it very weird. That's why I'm including this here... no, of course I'm not a stalker! :P

2. I reply to every single one of my comments since I have this thing about even numbers. People in LJ RQ thought that was stupid, but I didn't care... someone else in GJ RQ thought I had some sort of compulsion / disease, so I banninated her.

3. For the most part, I use proper spelling / grammar rules even in IM. (hey, I know a lot of people who think that's weird...)

4. I keep lists of personal info on my friends and others: birthdays, anniversaries, middle names, maiden names, addresses, email addresses, IM names, deceased, phone numbers, where I know them from, etc. (there are also the lists of books / music I own...) I used to keep lists of one-gender / large families / multiple births, as well as some stuff I've forgotten. Eric M. and Jon like referring to this vast collection as my BootyBase.

5. I use hand sanitizer sometimes when there is access to a washroom with soap and water, most often in dodgy Pho restaurants and public places. You never know, right? ;)

Not tagging anyone, but you can do it if you want!


Note: LJ friends as Greek gods / gifts / a sandwich blogquizzes. (all by Cheezer)


Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


1351. Have you ever wished for wings that work? Oh yeah.

1352. Have you ever imagined that you are not really of this world? Fo' shizzle.

1353. If I gave you diamonds and pearls, would you be a happy boy or girl? Bring on the free bling, baby! Yeah, I would... but I'd rather have affection.

1354. What do you look for in a serious relationship with a boyfriend or girlfriend? Trust, forgiveness, love, communication, and honesty.

1355. Where do you hang out in your spare time? At home.

1356. Are you decadent? I don't think so....

1357. Are you a rock star, only the rest of the world doesn't know it yet? Probably not.

1358. Who do you feel sorry for? A lot of people...

1359. Do you break out often? No.

1360. Do you delight in minor euphoria? Sure, why not?

1361. What time is it? 1:40 AM.

Do you know where your:

mom is? At her place, sleeping.

dad is? Same as above.

boyfriend or girlfriend is? I don't have one.

best friend is? At home.

soulmate is? I don't know.

wallet is? Yeah, it's in my knapsack in my room.

1362 What will you / are you / did you study in college? English.

1363. Have you ever been to the cemetery? Yes.

At night? No.

Alone? No.

Alone and at night? No.

1364. Did you interpret the last 2 questions as shouting because of the caps? No, but it was a pain to fix. Idiot.

1365. What will you never say in front of your parents? Oh, lots of things.

1366. Are you a social chameleon? Probably not.

Do you change your personality and behavior depending on who you are with? Sometimes.

1367. Do I frighten you? No.

Do you want me to? Not really!

1368. Do you let little things bother you? Yes.

1369. The Smiths or Morrissey? Morrissey.

1370. Are you waiting for marriage? Yes.

1371. Are the 70's back in style? Probably.

1372. Do you read any magazines? Some.

1373. Do you use moisturizer? Not really.

On what parts of your body? All over, if I do.

1374. Do vampires exist? Probably.

1375. Are all vampires goths? No.

Are all goths vampires? No.

Don't you hate the word ALL? No.

1376. I want to read myself to sleep. What should I read? Some long and boring book that will put you to sleep... duh!

1377. Are you a music maker? Not really, but I want to be.

Are you a dreamer of the dreams? Yeah.

1378. What year were you born? 1976.

What is your sign? Virgo.

What year did you / will you graduate from high school? 1994.

1380. How do you feel about business people? Eh, I guess they're okay...

1381. How do you feel about large corporations? Bleh. Corrupt, most likely.

1382. Which movie would you watch out of these choices? Pitch Black, The Mummy, or Pretty Woman? Probably The Mummy... dunno why.

1383. Do you feel good about yourself? I guess...

1384. Do you feel comfortable with other people in social situations? Depends on who it is.

Do you have good friends / family relationships? For the most part...

1385. Can you control your tension and anxiety? Kinda.

1386. Are you able to meet the demands of life and function in society? Probably not.

1387. Do you curb your feelings of hatred and guilt? Yes.

1388. Do you maintain a positive outlook? Most of the time.

1389. Do you enrich the lives of others? I don't know!

1390. Do you cherish the things that make you happy? Of course!

1391. Do you value diversity? Sure.

1392. Do you appreciate nature? A bit... but I could work on that.

1393. What fascinates you? Random things, little kids, books, words, lists...

1394. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? Winnie.

1395. Would you ever consider "psychic surgery" if you were ill? No.

How about voodoo? No.

Herbal remedies? Maybe.

meditation? No.

prayer? Yes, along with other things.

1396. What topic or topics should this survey include more of? Words and language!

1397. How old were you in 1997? 21.

1398. How many clocks are in your house? 6.

1399. Are you afraid of colon and rectum cancer? Yeah.

1400. Still alive out there? Yup.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home