Monday, December 05, 2005

Dreams of blogging at the piano, and giant bubble tea displays / Cards and postcards

At the end of my circadian cycle (night / morning doesn't quite cut it, as Erik says), I dreamed that my family and friends all lived in this huge mall with anything we desired. There was this shop with a huge display of bubble tea (watermelon, pineapple, all the flavors), and the people who lived in the mall could take as many as they wanted for free... of course, I was all over that! For some reason, my dad took to following a bunch of us around: that earned him a few yelling matches and written letters from my sister addressed to his formal name of Edmund Alan! (that name would SO not suit him in real life!) He was ever-curious about things, but we managed to shake him off when we went to the ultra-secret "blogging room."

There were computers in the room, as well as a bunch of musical instruments. The pianos were set up so that you could see a computer screen once you opened them: I had a few fights with my siblings over who would have control over a particular piano blogging portal, haha. Once I finally got some peace and quiet, I went to the old version of Our Place because I wanted to correct a zillion typos for the word "couch" in stories about my friend Kody. I remember being worried because the board had been closed for a long time, but I was able to search for things and correct them no problem. Weird dream... o_O


I checked my snail mail today to find a Winnipeg postcard from Samara (mystic_notions), and Christmas cards from Kelli (neonrose5) / April (angeldrummer7) / Melissa (misssims82). Awww, so sweet! This reminds me, I ought to go to the post office and mail out some more cards. Maybe tomorrow so I can hopefully combine it with a BP Pasta Tuesday lunch... I need to buy more cards, anyhow! (this plan of using my stock of cards worked perhaps too well, heh heh)

Oh, and every time I see the three-letter abbreviation in the icon below, it just reminds me of what Spoz said about it once... especially if it's in caps, I tend to think that a shrieking banshee is screaming it at the top of her lungs. I *hate* that one with a passion! Same goes for most other "shortcuts" around the Net... no apologies here!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home