Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Up early... again!

If someone can tell me why I'm up now when I went to bed at 2 AM, I'd appreciate it muchly.

Maybe I need to ask for sleeping pills as a birthday present... nah, that would probably create more problems. But is it so much to wish for a greatly-improved sleep cycle?!

Oh well, at least I can research stuff out at the mall later... but not when it first opens, of course. I've been known to take naps when I get up this early... just ask Corey! (I've disappeared on him in the middle of morning conversations to sleep :P)

I can also send out the "birthday party email" later... I'm feeling a distinct lack of the Chinese Happy Birthday song, since Nathan and Daniel did NOT appear as holograms in my living room to sing it to me last year. ;)


On another note, I need a night to myself. Hanging out with people and celebrating stuff is cool and all, but time to myself (to get work done?) is also a necessary life component.

Friday = Fellowship, out to eat at Earl's
Saturday = Esther and Wes' wedding banquet
Sunday = Awana barbecue / orientation
Monday = hanging with Eric H. at the PNE
Tuesday (tonight) = very possible family dinner since Jon's leaving tomorrow


Maybe Wednesday or Thursday before everything starts again? (mental note: go to bed EARLY on Friday nights now, and wash those uniforms!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home