Monday, July 12, 2004

Things pong to high heaven, so don't bug me endlessly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN.. I hope you have a superb one today! :) It's been great knowing you.. thanks for everything.

my email isn't working right now, but it'll be fine soon..
at least, I hope it will.. I don't like constant change!
I'll just try it once again after this entry posts..
this gives me more time to do other things on the Net..
particularly if certain people aren't bugging me without end as they'd usually do! :P
(now I know how Spoz feels when he needs me to be quiet.. he tries to get actual work done without endless chatter!)

also compiling a list of people who want Rejected..
Farrah, Michael, Gwen, and perhaps some other people..
found out some information that now makes me wonder if I'm a bit doomed to repeat last year's fiasco..
I certainly hope not, but you never know with people..
right now, I like the person involved.. but then it was like this last year as well.. disappointment reigned later..
but then why set myself up with self-fulfilling prophecies?
I'm going to just enjoy the ride and see where it goes..
friendship is possible, even after getting burned! ;)

I'm also feeling quite cheerfully cynical at this moment..
it's all about crapshoots, diamonds in the rough, and pongs to high heaven around here! ;)
I'll just have to remember Graham's advice on things..
leave all the emotion out of it for now.. mind will be much relieved if I do..
yes, I'm determined to make this work on my own terms..
who knows where all this will lead.. hope for good things!


Oh, and the 20 Questions to being a Better Person quiz is cool, if only because it didn't make my browser freeze / perform any illegal operations. ;)

Result 1: Your score as a human being is 82.25.


You are close to ideal. So close, and yet so far. Amusing, really, to watch someone squirm so close to the vaunted ranks of perfection and still remain so very, very ordinary. It is all one can do to keep one's ingratiating smile from polluting one's perfect face.

Actually, one recommends you take the quiz again and lie a little.


Result 2: Your score as a human being is 65.85.


Did I go to high school with you? I think I did. It's OK to be a jerk, as long as you're a funny jerk. Just remember that the difference between a jackass and an asshole is a jackass doesn't know what he's doing.

Be the very best asshole you can be, my friend.


Probably the truth lies somewhere between the two.. this might be a bit better.

Result 3: Your score as a human being is 78.7.


Middle of the road, eh? Does that mean you're yellow? Yellow as a salamander frying on blacktop? Yellow as a urinal cake? Yellow as a delicious marshmallow Peep? Mmmm. Peep. Sometimes I think if it weren't for Just Born candy, I would just expel my life force and expire. Hot Tamales. Mike and Ikes.

But I digress.

Nicely done. You are robustly average, and I approve of it.



Best post this before I change my mind...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home