Friday, July 09, 2004

Losing track of time and friendly endearments

I'm still in an oddly cheerful mood right now..
talking to Michael always does that for me, hahaha..
losing track of time and friendly endearments are cool..
I see Corey online, albeit "away".. but that's fine..
means I don't have to call him, but I would have!
looking forward to the resumption of conversations ;)
if someone else doesn't show up online, that's okay..
yes, I am conservative.. but we still need to talk..

definitely looking forward to seeing Eric and everyone else tonight at church.. that will be awesome!
I'll even pay Eric his "nominal fee" since I like him that much.. complicated feelings, to be sure ;)
at some point today, I'll need to have some ice cream..
people in the chat yesterday made me crave it so bad..
that's your update for now, kiddies.. I'm outta here!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home