Thursday, July 08, 2004

Adding blankets to the bed in July?!

I didn't have to worry about too much so far today..
my domination idea last night went rather well..
it's good to have someone that makes you laugh, cheerfully goes along with whatever you suggest, is comfy, etc.
here it is July, and I want to add blankets to the bed?!
sure, I need warmth to sleep.. but this is ridiculous..
you'd think it was November the way I go about things..
at least it proves this apartment is cool temp-wise..
never mind the effect certain things have on me, aye? ;)

if Corey doesn't come online in the next few days, I can see myself calling him just because I'd be concerned..
his brand of humor has been sorely missed around here!
(no, I'm not a stalker.. but he did suggest it long ago :P)
Phil emailed us more wedding pictures... yay! :)
hopefully, I'm not in any of them.. but you never know..

Spoz linked the "German cannibal inspires feature film" story in his blog.. I think I'll stay away, meself..
BigDaiv tried to send me Tri-Peaks; I cancelled it.. WTF?
maybe tomorrow or something will be better for that..
and that concludes your boring-ish update for now.. yay!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home