Monday, July 05, 2004

Hardcore editing, Michael, and quizzes

currently working hardcore on my editing project..
since LJ and GJ are both being weird, I have to email myself the revisions and try posting them later..
my brain's certainly having an off day, but I'll survive..
talked to Michael for a little while earlier..
accidents, RQ drama, computer problems, and such..
I might talk to someone else tonight / tomorrow..
guess it all depends on how much work I get done!


You have some kind of badass attitude, but don't deny it. You speak your mind and aren't afraid of doing what you feel like doing...


::Personality Quiz::
brought to you by Quizilla


h
Everyone knows you.... and most people like you. You most likely have a wonderful life that's full of happiness. Your happiness rubs off onto other people.. you'd be perfect with Elle Woods.


The Personality Quiz!
brought to you by Quizilla


Hi... I need food.. do you?


pointless quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You're cool. Go there, and sign up please. Doesn't cost anything, don't fear.


Vampire - quiz!!!
brought to you by Quizilla

NEVER! I'm too cool for you to bite my brain!


The Thumb: You are different then others. You like to have your own styles, and stand away from other people that aren't too much like you. You have your own taste, and your own style.


Fingers Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You should respect gnomes more. They are your fiends! I mean... friends...


The gnome quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Yay. Good for you. You're not bored.


Are you bored enough to take this quiz?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home