Friday, July 09, 2004

Hanging out at Nathan's and doing nothing

had a good time tonight with Eric in the Parisienne..
fart lever, locking / unlocking doors, singing Big Sugar..
discussed things with Mark, Rich, Eric, Dylan, Sean, Derek, Randal, Nathan, and others:
post-wedding recovery of sleep; emasculation; plans..
the church break-ins; a church meeting on Sunday..
a Winter Conference scouting trip to Kelowna tomorrow..
back care; updates / life; insanity at work..
Rich going a little crazy with sugar in his system..
Chinese movies; what we were doing later; etc.

Eric asked if I minded going over to Nathan's to hang out and do nothing, since he didn't want to spend money..
I definitely didn't mind, so now I'm here eating Nestlé Toll House chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream..
Nathan and Eric are playing NHL 2004.. good fun times!
despite what Eric thinks, I'm not plotting any illegal bomb threats or terrorist attacks over here ;)
he's affectionately joking about it looking suspicious..
this is a very good end to a good day.. I very much hope the weekend continues to be positive for me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STELLA.. I hope you have a good one today! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home