Saturday, July 10, 2004

Corey and I need a new circadian rhythm!

life's been treating me well today.. talking to Corey will do that, almost no matter what ;)
he's been sleeping during the day, and awake at night..
seems he needs a new circadian rhythm since he can handle it for now.. who knows when he'll start to slip?
trying to mess with me about blood, being scared, etc. ;)
that's the kind of humor I've missed this past week, haha!
Danielle and I can't handle that pace at all anymore..
I came to a peaceful realization of certain things.. yay?
I'm satisfied: people I've missed are now back online..
now, if only this damned neck pain would go away..
perhaps it was the dancing last week at the banquet..
still, things would be just great if it would disappear!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home