Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Big Day Out / Quizzes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHANTEL.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was great knowing you at school.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH.. I hope you have a good one today! :) This church stuff is painful, and I hope your wedding plans are all right for everyone.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH.. I hope you have a really terrific one today! :) Looking forward to seeing you when you get back.

got an email from Spoz last night in response to mine..
I thought I hadn't sent the Subwoofer forum PM on Sunday..
was way too rushed, so may have failed to actually send it..
turns out he did get it, and was way too busy to answer..
that happens, and I'm of the "no worries or pressure" camp..
says the Big Day Out was cool.. long story to ramble down..
maybe if I see him on MSN / ICQ, I'll ask him then..
you gotta love those good ol' Spoz-stories! ;)


I think I may have dated myself just now.. oh my!
Sam and I were discussing his mood of last night..
pretty easy to divine if he's got girls on the brain :P
gave him examples of music he could be listening to..
John Mellencamp's I Need A Lover.. (then on my CD)
the Stones' Brown Sugar or I Can't Get No Satisfaction..
Neil Young's A Man Needs A Maid, Girls by the Beastie Boys..
heck, even Centrefold by the J. Geils Band would do!

unfortunately, Sam's never heard of that last one..
I gave him some guitar tablatures and sheet music lyrics..
maybe my music knowledge is superior to his? ;)
I'm sure he could beat me in geek knowledge, though!
even my brother's heard of it, but then he likes music..
ah well, I'm sure it's just the warp and woof of life ;)


The Dark Fairy
Dark Fairy: Congratulations, you got the dark fairy!
You like to seduce men into sleeping with you
and falling in love with them and then leaving
them broken-hearted. You also enjoy kidnapping
other fairies and torturing them slowly.


Fairy categorization: Which elemental fairy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!





Are you Addicted to the Internet?

57%


Average@Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.




The Are you Addicted to the Internet? Quiz at Quiz Me!







Green



You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.




Find out your color at Quiz Me!





The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz
The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz


Quiz Me
Flamster spins tunes as
DJ Happy Star

Get your dj name @ Quiz Me





discover what candy you are @ quiz me




discover your jack-o-lantern face @ quiz me

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home