Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Having a cavity filled

I'm going to experience having a cavity filled.. um, yay?
I had no idea of what to expect, so I decided to ask..
wouldn't really want to go into the situation blind..
and only find out stuff two minutes before the procedure..
according to this, I should expect drills / lasers / Novocaine..
definitely numbness and other wacky effects as well..
probably shouldn't expect to eat / drink for a few hours..
wonder what that'll do to my supposed plans with Yazmine..
the dentist office just called and wants me to go in early..
not at 3:15, but at 2:30 instead.. ack, I guess I'll deal..
maybe I'll be able to resume normalcy sooner, who knows?
suppose I'll see what happens sooner rather than later..
and yes, I will survive this one.. damn tired, though..
hope I don't have chronic fatigue syndrome or some such..
perhaps I'll have energy later on.. caffeine jolt, anyone? ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home