Monday, February 02, 2004

Weird conversations turn personal... / Spacefem quizzes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEAN.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's been very interesting with you around. ;)

decided to message Sam with a "conversational fragment"..
if I can't bug Spoz with them, I'll bug someone else instead..
funny how the weird conversations always turn personal..
with Spoz, they just pretty much stay weird.. if he doesn't just get tired of the randomness, of course ;)
Sam and I covered a variety of subjects.. a good thing!
he let me look at his old entries from some time ago..
I felt strangely honored, so did that all in 90 minutes..
turns out that Sept. 2003 was bad for both of us..
because of varying (yet similar) reasons.. weird, eh?

his writings were powerful, and I found I could relate..
even if I've never experienced a breakup, or nerd games ;)
the emotions and feelings come through very vividly..
I told him, and he was very grateful.. never heard it before..

why do I always tell guys things like that? (granted, only twice)
yes, I did indeed tell Arthur that his chats were heartwarming..
he thanked me, blushed, and said he'd never heard it before..
which reminds me: I wonder where that dude is now..
eh well, guess I'll figure it out later.. 'twas fun, though!

I would have continued the conversation with Sam for a bit..
but I got blue-screened twice in two minutes.. I hate that :P
since it was then 2:10 AM, I decided to actually sleep..
good thing, too: I got awoken by the maintenance man at 11..
(the second week in a row it's happened.. leave me alone!
last Tuesday, it was personal delivery of rent increase notices)
at least the toilet seems to be fixed now.. but still..
definitely hope it doesn't happen again anytime soon!


Very interesting results...


I'm pretty damn hard core! Fear me!















you are cadetblue
#5F9EA0

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.
the spacefem.com html color quiz






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home