Friday, January 30, 2004

I'm way too easily amused...

Sam's cheerful thought for the day:
"just think.. in this small world of ours..
there's someone who's in love with you..
even if they don't realize it yet.."
thanks for the smile, luv.. you're golden..
although you do drive me crazy in a good way..
definitely not in THAT sense, of course.. sheesh.. :P
it's just your "away / idle" AIM habits when I want to talk!

I am either way too easily amused, or I don't know what..
someone and I have been exchanging comments a fair bit..
(could say who it is, but that would take away the mystery :P)
found out a few additional things about him..
was thoroughly amused by certain innocuous things he said..
maybe that's what I need to stand me in good stead?
we'll certainly be thinking of each other this weekend, for sure!
of course, he's definitely no replacement for Spoz :P
(or indeed any of the other hilarious real-life friends I have)
he just sent me an email, too.. must see what that's about..

checked Spoz's blog, and the only message for today?
"BIG DAY OUT.. wahooooooooooooooooooo...."
for some reason, that made me laugh like no tomorrow..
yup, I know he's a fanatic about the Big Day Out..
I still remember Sean's "nude karaoke" story of last year..
sounded like a good time there, all right.. dodgy, but cool ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home