Friday, January 30, 2004

Maisie calling me, talking to Corey and Sleestak

the dinner wasn't too bad.. 10-course Chinese meal, man ;)
saw people I hadn't seen in quite some time..
discussed stuff with Jon about his Hotmail inbox..
he's going to Ireland for 1.5 weeks in a few months..
I think I'd better call in my ride favors then..
actually went home instead of hanging out with people..
suppose a quiet Friday night is good once in a while..

I was in the middle of convos with Corey and Sleestak..
one about computer motherboards and hard drives..
the other about religion / sex / beliefs..
Maisie decided to disconnect me off the Internet..
(that totally annoys me to no end.. Spoz and I agree!)
thought it was Anita, since I'd called her earlier..
now, THAT would have been a quick phone call and no mistake..
but nope.. it turned out to be someone else.. oh well..
we ended up talking for half an hour about stuff:
movies, updates, church issues, getting together..
Chinese New Year, Eric M., meanings of certain names..

I wished she'd get OFF the phone so I could resume talks..
by the time she finally did, the guys had both signed off..
certainly hope they didn't think I was abandoning them!
(especially not in Slee's case, given our topic..
and the fact that we simply don't talk that often)
might be easier explaining to Corey since we DO talk..
not that I wish she hadn't called at all, but man..
this just presents more problems to resolve.. *sigh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home