Saturday, January 31, 2004

Julie and PG's farewell dinner

woke up with only an hour to spare till I left..
got to church early for once, forgoing an email check..
looked at Hien and David's Chinese School report cards..
they both did very well, and I gave them some gum as usual..
later, Julie asked me why she was a "Miss" on a letter..
an auntie had given her some mail from Canada Trust..
I told her that it was because she wasn't married yet..
her mom Tanya told me that it may be a dormant account..

afterwards, Chrystal drove me to PG's farewell dinner..
it was confusing to find where we were supposed to be..
but we all got there eventually, which was excellent..
there was LOTS of food there, and lots of people..
met Ollie's wife Angel, and talked to a bunch of my friends..
Sean, Citrus, Danielle, Nathan, Brian, Amy, Alan, Tracy..
Helen, Andy, Jackie, Fidela, Vanessa, Connie, Irene, Tim..
but I had no idea what the fuck Lesley was doing there..
we had birthday cake for PG since it was his B-Day yesterday..
Daniel and Nathan did their Chinese "Happy Birthday" song..
also said my thanks to both Pastor Glen and Lillian..
definitely a bittersweet night, and emotional with it..
perhaps we'll see each other again sometime.. who knows?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home