Monday, September 03, 2012

Cora's at Ironwood, huge crepes, sourdough, hand creams, EB Games, and more!

Got up at 8:20, even though I couldn't sleep till after 3:30 AM. That's what coffee is for, to make me feel remotely human! Vanessa sent me a FB message to say she'd be by just after 9. As advertised, she picked me up for breakfast at Cora's in Ironwood. The crepes were indeed huge, and the place looked bright and sunny for children! I had one with mounds of fresh fruit (strawberries / kiwis / bananas / oranges) plus chocolate spread - Jen's Wayne and Vanessa were surprised that I finished it! Talked about health issues, brain aneurysms, brain tumors, Canada Day, memory issues, treatment, Ladner, sourdough toast, jam, screenshots, latex / gelatin allergies, smoking, gas prices, personal stuff, banking, homemade soap (winter mint / vanilla?), Victoria, spina bifida, 50 SHADES OF GREY, 7-11, Segways, walking, Richmond Centre, and more. It was nice seeing Jen and Wayne again, for sure!

I had to get hand cream at Bath & Body Works since we went to Richmond Centre later... it was 3 for $10, when they're normally $5 each for a little 59 mL tube! Midnight Pomegranate, Fresh Lemon, and White Citrus... :D Since we were there, I also went to Sears again to get more JESSICA knee socks - 3 for $10! Went to EB Games to see if Vanessa could find BUST-A-MOVE... nope, but I did see OBLIVION for $14.99! Not that I play that game, but it was just interesting to note. :P Kim went to Tim Horton's to get a raspberry lemonade before they dropped me off.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home