Friday, August 03, 2012

JIRO DREAMS OF SUSHI / Sleeping in!

Eric picked me up, and we were at Dylan's shortly; he saw Randal in front of us, and pointed this out. I had no idea about that! There were a lot of people over; I talked to Connie, Wesley, Vicky, Raymond, Jon, Karen, Lincoln, baby Declan, Dylan, Deb, Cindy, Randal, and Geoffrey about Grandma updates, toys, alone time, the sushi documentary (JIRO DREAMS OF SUSHI - he's 88 years old and still works every day!), Facebook, Ayler, the dinner last Sunday which I didn't hear about till the next day, old potato salad, beer, chicken, chips, the baby wanting glasses or pants, fans, and more. It was getting pretty warm, yeah. On the way home, Eric said that his family is visiting Kieran in the States for at least a couple of days, so he probably won't be going to church on Sunday. I exulted at the chance to sleep in, and he said I could call my parents (whom I've seen too much of in recent days) / Sam / Ivan. NOPE! Discovered that I'd missed a call at 7:30 from Chinese Eric - DAMMIT! I WAS AFRAID OF THIS.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home