Sunday, April 15, 2012

Josh, NO SLEEP, skin, G as Q, church reluctance

Josh buzzed me on AIM last night to say that he saw my postings in Random Thought. Then I got virtually no sleep, getting up at 5:30 and then 6:30 after going to bed at 1. If this is my subconscious getting under my skin to GO TO CHURCH, I GET IT. Now just shut up so the next couple of weeks can be quiet and free. :P (seriously, I think I'll need something stronger like orange vodka screwdrivers!)

Also talked to Chris W. and Chrissy about stupid idiots who type "g" as a "q" - it's damn fucking annoying, even if it IS black slang! Called Eric to make sure he knew I was (reluctantly) up for church, but got his mom Veronica on the phone instead. Said hi to her, and then got him on the phone. I made sure to ask whether he was doing anything after church that I should know about; apparently, he's having lunch with a bunch of Daniel people. Since I have a metric fuckton of candy in my fridge to give out (and I really should empty the fridge), I decided to go anyway. He said that I could get my own lunch... well, there goes that $100 bill!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home