Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Five Metal Babbles! / 3 AM toothpaste and emergency laundry

HOLY SHIT. I DEFEATED FIVE OF SEVEN METAL BABBLES AT 2 AM. 100,050 EXPERIENCE POINTS FOR EACH CHARACTER! :D

Then again, I accidentally put a lot of toothpaste on my shirt while brushing my teeth at 2:35 AM. Of course, this necessitated a load of emergency laundry so the stain wouldn't set in overnight (I had towels and other stuff in there anyway), which meant I didn't go to bed till 5 AM! BLEH! At least I replied to Mandy's email during this time, haha.

I woke up to find that the toilet wouldn't flush properly - guess this entailed a call to management! Hester came by shortly afterwards, and called Rob (the apartment handyman) after she looked at the tank and filled it back up. He'd just left, but I guess tomorrow morning works! Only Hester would tell me to "flush the toilet TENDERLY - not with a BOOM BOOM BOOM." HAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home