Sunday, March 11, 2012

LITTLE STEVEN'S UNDERGROUND GARAGE / Cougars and LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

David S. said hi on YM almost immediately after the game, so of course I talked to him for a while about stuff like the issues which Korey gave me. I love this "book as mousepad reinforcement" and "pillow as lap protection from laptop" thing I have going on here, even if Eric did think I slept on the couch too! HAHAHA, no way! Hey, the Bend station also has LITTLE STEVEN'S UNDERGROUND GARAGE after Dee Snider's HOUSE OF HAIR - I've missed that since Rock 101 doesn't play that anymore! Then Eric got on MSN after midnight to bug me about the time change - UGH! Also bugged me about being crazy, various online games like DOTA, STARCRAFT, ice cream, what my online dating profile should look like if I had one ("I'm a cougar!"), eHarmony, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, and more. He is certifiably insane!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home