Saturday, March 10, 2012

Racism, derailing, NON-CANON dinosaurs, 4-1 loss

UGH, RACISM! I encountered the racist C-word on the hockey group from a European mod (who doesn't get it according to his wife), and even though it wasn't personally directed at me, I was still hurt. Someone else and I called him on it, and he basically said, "I'll just stay out of your posts since I don't know you, and I don't know why you came into my post anyway. I'll keep a close eye on you two to make sure you aren't offensive." I don't expect everyone to have the same cultural references as I do, but that's just WRONG! Someone else linked me to Derailing for Dummies - interesting, and what I needed!

Watched a disappointing 4-1 loss to the Canadiens... SIGH. Talked to Talia on AIM about losing an hour tonight: SO SAD! Thanks to Matt, I cheered up a bit from the racist fuck when seeing this dinosaur comic about non-canon stuff. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home