Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Blizzards promotion, chocolate-covered pretzels, Pringles, and MULTIPLES

Talked to James briefly yesterday afternoon, as usual... then for a longer time at night. It's good to have friends. Got an offline message from Corey this morning: "oh yeah?" YOU BET! I watched A BABY STORY / MAKE ROOM FOR MULTIPLES (triplets!) / EXTREME COUPONING, too. Thanks to Nathan posting something about getting a Blizzard for 99 cents when you bought one (no coupon needed), I was off to Dairy Queen to get a medium Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Blizzard of the Month plus a Banana Cream Pie Blizzard for later. (I managed to get it to stand up in the small freezer!) Chrissy put the idea of Pringles into my head last night, so I got a short stack of Original ones at the 7-11 (despite my telling Scott some time ago that I'd ban them from my life - just the tall stacks, I guess!) along with 200g of Rold Gold chocolate-covered pretzels. Talked to Talia, too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home