Thursday, September 08, 2011

Kalamata Birthday Celebration, Danielle, pizza, Corey, Chrystal, Billie, and Teunis

Decided to go to Kalamata Greek Taverna for my birthday after reading various reviews, and this will successfully kill the "bitchy Yazmine over 50 cents" memory dragon, too! Paul responded right away to say he'd make it... with Facebook event RSVP etiquette being the way it is, he probably won't, haha. Billie can't since she has school and work the next day (and needs her sleep) - meh, at least I let her know like I said I would! Teunis says he's already booked a week ahead, but I note that he's willing to go to "penan" gaming (whatever the fuck THAT is!) with Kaili on one night's notice... *shifty eyes*

At least I can finally shower and do laundry now that the elevator is working again! Danielle emailed to tell me that she's actually flying out to Toronto that day, so obviously can't make it to dinner! Oh well, it's been a long time since I've seen her! I called Chrystal to invite her since I know she never checks her email; at least she already knows where the restaurant is, and will be there! Hahaha, she says it sounds good!

Corey, on my problems with various emulators: "Weird. I've never had trouble with Nestopia. That's what I usually use. Nesticle doesn't even work on modern computers - it's a DOS program... it hasn't worked since before Windows XP. :P It's also really, really old... used to be the best, though."




You Are a Tokyo Pizza



The world fascinates you. You maintain a childlike curiosity about everything.

You have a wild spirit. You are attracted to excitement above all else.



You find almost anyone to be a bore over time. Very few are exciting enough for you.

You love to experiment and try new things. You have offbeat and interesting tastes.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home