Wednesday, September 07, 2011

DRAGON WARRIOR 4 codes, KHL crash, emulators, being too nice

Extensive DRAGON WARRIOR 4 code list!
Another one, courtesy of the Internet Wayback Machine!

I was complaining about emulators to Corey via Skype messages: "Nestopia gives me a CPU jam whenever I walk into a swamp or barrier in DRAGON WARRIOR games (NOT acceptable), FCEUX refuses to recognize my codes, the sound on JNES when people talk to you sounds like one big long BEEP (very annoying), Nintendulator / Nester / NesterJ / Nesten / NESticle don't meet my needs...."

Just heard about the Lokomotiv plane crash which killed Pavol Demitra, Brad McCrimmon, and others! Still in shock! This hasn't been a good summer for the hockey world at all... :(




You Are Not Too Nice



You are nice, but not too nice... and you understand the difference between the two.

You are cheerful, polite, and kind to almost everyone. But you also never hesitate to stand up for yourself.



You say "no" freely and often, but you always say it with a smile. You are good at taking care of yourself.

You've learned that you can be assertive without being a jerk. You use humor and charm to your advantage.

Some people want me to be too nice, but they can't keep the bitch in me DOWN! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home