Monday, September 05, 2011

Paul, elevator NOT working, fire alarm, creepiness by parting with yourself

Paul added me to Facebook, which is fine. I'm ignoring a call from my parents, since I was so close to finishing DRAGON WARRIOR 2, and I was out for a long time yesterday! (sarcastic thanks to Eric for that...) Sonya also reinstated her account, which is good! I finished DQ2 at 1:20 PM! Time for a shower... unfortunately, the laundry will have to WAIT because the elevators aren't working AGAIN! WTF, Amacon?! Then there was a fire alarm just after 8 PM, which the firemen said was caused by somebody cooking / burning their dinner - I guess tomorrow will have to be my downtime day since safety is very important! However, I did see a couple of little boys who were excited about seeing fire trucks / fire fighters / the moon, hahaha!

"You're going to part with FLAMSTER, correct? Ooh, that's creepy! You can't part company with yourself!" - this DRAGON WARRIOR 3 eatery line is still funny, even after 15 or 20 years!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home