Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ryu and Manicotti in Coursair pub bathroom / Not used to others!

Imagine my annoyed surprise when I got two phone calls, a buzzer request, and a Gmail chat from Jon and Paul, all centering around Paul wanting to be let in / spare keys. Apparently, Deb took Paul home (while stopping by Superstore on the way), and he can be at Deb's on Tuesday. Thank goodness! I was NOT in the mood to talk to him when he DID get in, of course! Man, I hate my solitude being interrupted! It was okay with Teunis since he gets it, but I'm not sure Paul does! Of course I know that I might change my opinion of Jeremy if I had to live with HIM every day, but there's a reason he can know about certain things - I TRUST HIM! Had to talk to Paul about his plans for tomorrow - going to the boonies of Surrey, apparently! This is much better than a shelter for the morning person that he is, heh.


Ryu, going into the Coursair pub bathroom and discovering that someone named Manicotti lives there!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home