Thursday, September 22, 2011

Foetid cassia, lemonade pork chops, light bulbs, and more!

Teunis stopped by to replace my light bulb before we went off to the townhouse; discussed Paul's circumstances, his newer car, life updates, Facebook's new changes, the mounds of stuff in my room (he gets it!), CBC, Arabic pop music, rap / hip-hop, talent, and more on the way over. Got to the townhouse in time for dinner, dodged my sister attempting to hug me, and got a $25 London Drugs gift card from her and Lisa. Said hi to Grandma, Harmony, Jon, Lisa, and my mom's friend Rita who apparently liked Jon's gig last week. Mom had a differing opinion, haha... her answer to Steph asking whether she'd go to the next gig was "NO!" We discussed Lisa's new park ranger job, Paul calling Jon a LOT today, lemonade pork chops, saltiness, Lisa's new Kindle, last week's birthday presents, languages, flossing, family in-jokes, baseball, Jeremy and Christon's birthdays coming up soon, "romancing Eric Ho," wine, "foetid cassia," hockey, mango ice cream, yam ice cream, mint chocolate chip ice cream, drummers / PHD / Scotland, Paul having a sweet tooth (then he can help me eat this leftover cake!), coffee, how Teunis is dreading hockey season, his awesome work, his ex-boss, and how I was "too sober" according to Harmony.

Mom gave me diet ginger ale, mooncake, jalapeno cheese slices, $25, Chiclets gum x4, Hot Tamales candy, strawberry milkshake Whoppers, birthday card, shirt, scarf, fresh green apple Palmolive Ultra dish detergent, leftover dinner and Deep & Delicious McCain chocolate cake, Kleenex boxes x3, Campbell's cream of mushroom soup x3, 2012 cat calendar, spicy chicken instant noodles x6, cling wrap, aluminum foil, purple journal, pink Virgo notepad, red journal with "L" on it, and Snuggle dryer sheets. For a while, Teunis and I just talked about more life updates including Hundred Mile House / marriage needing space, and Tess' surgery - I thought I'd be nice to her, seriously. Thank goodness we left around 9, and that he helped me bring the stuff in!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home