Friday, September 23, 2011

Paper towels, fridge, CHRONO TRIGGER and other walkthroughs, Eric and STARCRAFT

CHRONO TRIGGER walkthrough by Mighty Oracle

FINAL FANTASY IV walkthrough by AKishan

FINAL FANTASY III walkthrough by Mighty Oracle

BREATH OF FIRE I walkthrough by David Callendar


I looked for paper towels in the fridge - FAIL! Eric buzzed me on MSN this afternoon to say that Fellowship should be my weekly tradition (FUCK NO), that 15-year-old video games were less important than Fellowship (HA), that he'd be leading BS tonight so it would be fun (I'd still wish I were home by myself), and more such stuff. I asked if he were going to Jeremy's thing on Sunday; he said that he'd have to tell Christon that he'd changed his mind since I was going. Then he said that he'd get Paul to wake me up on Sunday if I slept in: DON'T YOU EVEN DARE! He annoys me ENOUGH as it IS! He also inserted STARCRAFT references into our conversation - I don't even want to know about zergling rushes, 6pool jello, and other such things!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home