Thursday, September 22, 2011

Not enabling infinite HP in BOF II / Openable GARNIER FRUCTIS / Directions

I've figured out how to play BREATH OF FIRE II (Representative) - just don't enable infinite HP for the first two battles, haha!

Went out shopping to get on-sale Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner from Shoppers Drug Mart; yes, I made sure I could open them in the store FIRST! Then I got ten packs of spicy chicken noodles from London Drugs to be truly comfortable in that sense! Teunis went on MSN to confirm where he was going tonight; it turns out he HAS forgotten where the townhouse is, so my excuse to everyone WORKED! Besides, he has to replace my light bulb with the modern CFL one first, haha. Steph called after that to see if I wanted to be picked up - not if Teunis really DOES need directions! Everything worked out in the end, hee hee! Also gave him the address via FB message, heh.




You Are a Bit of a Nonconformist



You let people be exactly who they are. You are tolerant, loving, and compassionate.

You are agreeable... to a point. You know when it's time to do your own thing.



You may seem to go with the flow, but you always keep your own interests in mind.

You are easygoing and trusting. However, you are too sensible to be manipulated.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home