Monday, September 26, 2011

Bad timing, Paul... / Vanessa, Walmart, A&W, and dropping by

Paul got back at 6, so I unfortunately had to apologize for the snarky "stealing" comment - he took it in stride, and said he'd been drinking beer at a Surrey friend's place. Of course, I told him that we all knew about what had happened at City Square yesterday, hahaha. Too bad Vanessa didn't call earlier than 6:20 to say she'd be here at 6:30, hehe. We went to Wal-Mart and discussed dried fruit, apricot, pineapple, her health, stupid bitchy people, mothers, my definite trust of Teunis over Paul, A&W burgers, Paul and his past understandably causing me to be wary and "hide," her cousin, Krista / Teunis / Erik / Ryan, Mr. Creep, mental health, Wayne, Halloween candy (I got a half-pound Reese's cup and passed on three-pounder bags of Rockets), gay people, Christmas cards, kettle chips (I got jalapeno cheddar and mesquite BBQ), the Toronto Maple Leafs, the mission, and more. Yes, she was definitely welcome to drop by to eat the A&W (I had prime rib burger) - luckily, Paul was sleeping by then. Why would I talk to him?! Seriously! Vanessa and I discussed mice, homesick people, sending stuff to Wayne, BC, surgery, my guestbook, hearing my neighbors, the size of my place, downtown, and other things before she left.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home