Sunday, September 25, 2011

His past is informing my present, no matter what...

After Paul RUDELY RUSHED me out of the house (I'll be glad when things return to normal around here!), I endured a car ride with him and Eric while we picked Harmony up. I wasn't impressed when she greeted him first before me, haha... I hadn't had much sleep, so my mood wasn't a great one! We talked about what he was doing, filming a video with Nathan for Jeremy, his appreciation for what people were doing, Deb, and more. Sat through service (after making awkward small talk with Lesley) thinking how disconnected I was from that world, actually. After I gave Jeremy his grad card, I greeted Michael's mom and Grandma, then told Auntie Rebecca that I still couldn't get a ride out for Awana... she said that she still had my photo frame in her office, heh. When I talked to Ada later, she said she wasn't going to do it this year. That's actually fine, since I could use the break no matter how much Auntie Vivian and Chrystal miss me! (I got to vent to Chrystal later - after this is over, I think we should get together again)

Talked to Helen, little Cory, Frances, little Isaac, baby Micah, Nathan W., Julie C., Michelle C., Karen I., Denise, baby Marcus, Enoch, Auntie Catherine, the ugfart, little Noah, Auntie Vivian, Chrystal, Kevin, Sonya, Grace, Maxine, Phil, Jessica Leung, Mark, Jeremy, Adam, Andrew, and Stella while dodging Mr. Creep: Enoch's new pastoral internship at the church, belated birthday wishes, baby Ava Alexandra, Facebook, Fridays, Canada Line stations, being unable to sleep the night AFTER drinking alcohol, birthday doings, Vancouver City Centre, knowledge, lunch plans for Tuesday, snacks, Awana, life updates, school, midterms / quizzes, being polite, baby Emma, and more. Went upstairs to Toddler Sunday School and saw Jessie, Rachel's grandma, Lanie, Danny, Anastasia, Ramen, Shira, James, Mattias, Ashley, Alexis, and Brandon. Discussed water, snacks, sitting down, toys, Lego, castles, stickers, drawings, tow trucks, and more. I was going to take Mattias downstairs, but Chung Yan showed up to the rescue, haha.

I impatiently waited around for Eric to finish discussing STARCRAFT with Mike K., and I said hi to Sandy and Hannah W. while telling Harmony that I had trust issues. Eric wondered where Paul was, but I wasn't really interested since his voice annoyed me today. Eventually, we just went to Kirin at City Square Mall by ourselves, so I got to vent to Eric all about this week! He thinks I'm letting "negative mental energy" take over my life, and tells me that I'm not sending Paul a good message if I stored a bunch of stuff in my room after hearing about his past! Perhaps, and I know it's not GOOD... but still. Apparently, Paul told him that he was worried about making me pissed off this morning, and that I spend a lot of time hiding in my room. Hey, I want SOME privacy in here while he's around! I also told Eric about the "going topless" excuse - Eric says I can stick it out till Tuesday. Not sure my sanity can take much more, even if Paul IS mainly not here! Of course I trusted Teunis more around my place and with my things like spare keys, man!

I wasn't impressed when I heard Mr. Creep's voice as we were going up to the restaurant! I told Eric to help me, and he thought it would be a good day. Jon told me to treat him like a human being, but I don't think I can. (yeah, I get the whole "dehumanizing" bit, but still...) Instead, I mainly focused on Mark, Connie, Jon, Jeremy, and Harmony while ignoring the rest of the table - too bad for Christon, Eric, and Randal! Talked about hockey pools / fantasy drafts, the week's plans, running, bad service at restaurants, tripe, Denny's, vasectomies, ha-gow, shrimp, rice, organ meat, intestines, the Old Spaghetti Factory, Paul being recognized at the City Square Mall dollar store because he got banned for shoplifting a good while back in his past (that, I can understand, but won't tell him because it's PERSONAL), Saturday's dinner (which I may not go to because Mr. Creep says he's bringing mashed potatoes - it would be a headache to watch my things!), small group outings this Friday, and more.

On the way home, Eric tried convincing me to leave my ringer on while I took a nap, and NOT to catch up after a weekend. NO WAY! He said that it was rude not to let my temporary houseguest in - I get that, but I need my sleep! We also discussed desktop computers, my TV not working, Shaw, our small group combining with Deb and Dylan's to watch a movie at their place (I'm definitely not going if Raymond / Randal / Mr. Creep are going to be there!), my hosting a hockey game (HA), my weekly tradition, his being able to give me a ride on Saturday if I go, revenge, creepy offers, "dear," and more. I think I'm going to take a nap when I'm done with this entry, for sure!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home