Monday, September 26, 2011

No annoyances, Error 503, Vanessa, Walmart, and denim color

My nap lasted from 6:30 PM till 9:45 PM yesterday, and I didn't get annoyed by anyone... ah, bliss! When I got up today, LJ was giving me an Error 503 - ugh! Vanessa buzzed me on MSN since she wants to hang out in the evening and get some pineapple for Wayne at Wal-Mart. If she calls at 6 (after rush hour), that definitely sounds pretty good to me!




You Are Blue Denim



You remind others to have fun. Life should always be celebrated.

You believe in living in the present. There's nothing but the here and now.



You are a very "do it yourself" type of person. You like to dig in and get things done.

You have great people skills. You can find common ground with others well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home