Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Beefcake the Mighty left GWAR?! / Casey Anthony / Fried chicken and pizza

As soon as I read that Beefcake the Mighty (Casey Orr) had left GWAR, I let Corey know via Skype message. :O :O :O [literally my face as I read the news, heh] I got up to a message from him saying "well, he's left before, and come back before :P Beefcake and Flattus change "human disguises" a lot." So I had to tell him "Some of the fans on Facebook seem to think he may be going back to some project called Rigor Mortis. Then there was another post a while later calling us all "fools," but I figured that was normal for the band, haha. There was a funny suggestion saying that they should replace Casey Orr with Casey Anthony "because you guys need a real baby killer in the band," haha."

James buzzed me on YM last night, so YAY for that! We talked about my noodles, manners, pork chops, Rush being on the radio RIGHT when he said hi, his stepdad's craftiness, and cutlery. Also talked about tortillas, slurping being acceptable in both our cultures, personal stuff, pizza, Youtube videos, black men and fried chicken, Church's Fried Chicken / KFC / Popeye's, bidding me goodnight, and more. It definitely wasn't weird talking about food, although now he makes me want fried chicken. Guess I'll be going out today to get that and a few other things!




Your Summer Vacation Should Be the Beach



You are laid-back and always ready to go with the flow. Plans change, so why even make them?

You are a ton of fun, and you love to bond with others. You make instant friends with people.



You are very charming. People simply enjoy being around you.

A casual beach vacation is perfect for you. You're always down for a little more rest and relaxation.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home