Sunday, July 31, 2011

Banner and abuse nightmare, vocab compliments, periodic elements, and July 2011 BBT Tally

Mom and Dad got home at 11 last night, and gave me gumballs (wedding favors from Michael and Juliana's banquet) / Nesquik chocolate milk / jalapeno cheese slices. I also got an apricot, a nectarine, two walnut pastries, and a muffin from Grandma. Good thing that she forgot about two towels! At least the parents thanked me for spending all that time with her! She was still up with the (English) TV on since she's afraid of thieves getting in - she figures that they'll be deterred by noise. When her Chinese radio is on, it can be a bit louder than my OWN radio can get... Teunis should count himself lucky, haha! Dad drove me home, and my erstwhile housemate Teunis was at least right about the wireless network connecting automatically when I plugged it back in here from being out!

Why the fuck did I have a nightmare that involved Steve B., Candy B., free coffee, flying low over buildings with a lot of banners hung between them and construction, and my sister counselling a kid who was being secretly abused by his dad?! WHAT THE HELL, SUBCONSCIOUS?! Now I'm just having the muffin for breakfast while catching up! Two people on ONTD (whitegirlthin and nicolesnitchie) complimented me on my lexicon when I used the word "perforce" in reference to using Mom's desktop instead of the wireless connection at the townhouse, hahaha. Jon (who's playing piano) and Harmony called just now to wake me up - yeah, I'm awake, people! Harmony called me an ug, so I said that she's also an ug since she's MARRIED to one! CRAZY!




You Are Oxygen



You are highly observant. No detail slips past you.

You follow the rules - even if you don't particularly like them.



Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others. You push everyone you know to be a little better.

You are polite and courteous. You always mind your manners.



MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, JULY 2011 (2)

strawberry @ Big Orange (Wednesday, July 6)
pineapple-mango @ Big Orange (Wednesday, July 13)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home