Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Chinese Eric, improving health, Flime haircut, plus Randal being too inclusive

Chinese Eric said hi on MSN, and told me not to worry about Korey being in town, since he doubts he'll stir anything up. I'm not worried, but it is still good to be cautious! Talked about BC Day, grandmothers, Jon, Harmony, catching up, bubble tea, his health improvement, and headaches. Always excellent to hear from good friends, I say! Speaking of Harmony, she sent us two pictures of Flime: before and after a haircut. I like the "before" picture better, as the "after" picture just looks like his hairline is receding already, hahaha. Then I heard that Teunis got an on-sale microwave; somehow, I'd never peg him as a person to get such an appliance! He says that he's starting to find that it saves time when he's in a big rush and needs to heat up food... gee, I could have told him that a few months ago, man!

Later, Randal sent us an email implying that Harmony might get lonely with all the guys around - that's never been a problem for me personally since I've always gotten along better with guys! (AND I DO FUCKING EXIST!) He also copied Deb, Connie, Tracy, Vivian, Shally, and Vania onto the email, and referred to them as "sisters" - THEY'RE NOT USUALLY A PART OF THE NATE GATHERINGS... AND THEY'RE FRIENDS, NOT SISTERS! Nathan might need a few more female voices for the research, but that's for HIM to decide, not a perfidious blackguard! PLUS, there is only limited space at Jer's! WTF. At least Deb says she and Dylan already have plans - HA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home