Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Poutine and spelling / Alena, Cristo, Brey, Siobhan, and chicken pot pie (dream) / Dorks

James buzzed me on YM last night, so of course I talked to him! Discussed Teunis, yucky stuff, the police, LJ, spelling, Google Chrome, poutine, and more. Went to sleep and had a dream that Alena, Cristo, and Brey (from DRAGON WARRIOR 4) had to do various things over and over again on a rooftop. I was pulled away by Siobhan, who was crying about something in a washroom. Her friends and I tried reassuring her that one mistake did NOT define who she was! I also remember chicken pies for some reason, so that's what I'm going to have to eat now. :D




You Are a Bit of a Dork



You aren't a total dork, and in fact, your dorkiness may be invisible to the outside world.

You have a few dorky habits, and you're okay with that. You're happy being you.



You are probably a bit of an introvert and an intellectual. You don't go along with what the crowd is doing.

Sometimes you feel like you don't belong in any one group, but you're pretty content to hang by yourself.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home