Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fireworks at English Bay / Vanessa and FREEDOM / Spoz in a dream / Soul's eye color

Christon sent us an email saying that his summer doesn't feel complete unless he's gone to at least one fireworks event at English Bay; this year, the barge will be closer to the crowds. He shouldn't be organizing such a thing, but he's targeting Wednesday night since the Spain event should presumably be less crowded than China / Canada. I feel too old and such for them, hahaha.... THE CROWDS!

Vanessa also asked me a question on MSN; yes, he's gone and I have my solitude back again! Then she wondered what I was going to do - plenty, thanks! This includes hanging out with Grandma a little later today. Think I'll take my laptop now that I have a bag for it - updating LJ via browser DOES work, but it's probably still a bit wonky. Gotta have the Semagic workaround backup in case I need it! I also had a dream with Spoz in it somehow - I have no idea why!




Your Soul Has Violet Eyes



You understand people well, and are a natural-born therapist. You are a gentle listener and the ideal confidant.

You believe that this world truly lacks understanding. You try to exercise compassion as often as you can.



You are a compassionate and forgiving person. You are willing to overlook most mistakes.

Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive. You need love in your life.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home