Friday, July 29, 2011

Hung, Kenny, Teunis vacuuming, and Emily's chocolate / I'M FREE!

Hung re-added me to Facebook, so PHEW! Talked to Kenny briefly on Skype about Teunis, heh. I told Emily M. that I had some chocolate for her (and Nina and Gerard) if she was going to be around this Sunday - she will be, so IT IS ON! I'm getting sick of the chocolate Easter eggs I bought at Galloway's with Vanessa in May, anyhow! Plus I have a bunch of new Purdy's / Neilson's / Cadbury / Lindt chocolate to munch on. :D

Teunis came back at 9, saying he was exhausted from moving - I can sympathize! He says the elevator was broken down, so hauling his stuff up to the second floor was pretty draining and cost him a couple of hours... he did vacuum briefly, and said he hadn't eaten yet. Not surprised, actually. Of course, he returned the spare keys before going to the grocery store to buy toilet paper and other things that the new place is missing, but not after I made him sign the guestbook! Tomorrow, he actually is going to that Langley ren faire which we discussed the other night; not surprisingly, Kaili invited him! He says it'll be fun, so good for him! Teunis did recommend I bleach the fridge if I notice that things are going bad, so I did that with the stuff he gifted me with last summer; I'll just buy some more later. When he left, I finally got to test the air freshener that I got from London Drugs a couple of weeks ago: good thing they were only $1 each, because the Soothing Escape didn't spray properly! (maybe THAT was why they were so cheap, haha... but the Apple Cinnamon one was FINE!)


SOUP DRAGONS:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home