Sunday, July 31, 2011

WHY THE HELL IS KOREY BACK IN TOWN?!

Since I finally got my tags page to completely load, here are the stats for the six tags I used in every entry during the past six months and change:

Teunis: 1061 (840 in Blogger)
Visitors: 1131 (1073 in Blogger)
Johan Hedberg: 855
Peter: 1085
Winterlion: 1030
Houseguests: 686
(the last time I did this)


Silly Eric called me at 9:25 to see whether I was going to church today, hahaha - it was a nice day, and YAY CHILDREN! We discussed my "need" for a ride to Richmond later (Dylan? Deb? Jeremy Y.? Ivan?) - WHY THE HELL IS KOREY BACK IN TOWN EVEN IF HE'S MOVING FOUR HOURS NORTH OF POWELL RIVER?! (Diven later said he didn't want to disturb me, but I insisted upon knowing the truth as to why he recommended I stay inside for two days...) Also talked about my "return from being a hermit," marijuana, his not being on crack, going the long way, what I'd done yesterday, Christon's email about the fireworks and my feeling too old for them (what if Mr. Creep comes?! NOOOOOOO!), Spanish, and whether I was "drunk and crazy." Conversed about my grandma's opinion on snow, how late we were, it being better that I didn't know Korey's new location because of my mutterings about firebombs directed at slow traffic / murder, crazy shit going down, and more.

When we got into service (narrowly dodging Mr. Creep), Pastor Tom was telling us something about psychological disorders and narcissism. I wrote to Eric on my bulletin that I knew someone who suffered from that, and it sure wasn't Mr. Creep! (Eric had written on his bulletin to ask whether we were too close to Mr. Creep, heh) While I was writing my tag prompts on my bulletin, Eric wondered whether those were the ramblings of a crazy person! Then I learned that there would be no Adult Sunday School in August - wonder what we'll do then, haha. Eric told me that there was some good news even if I felt like I should have stayed home today, too: Korey's Greyhound bus was late, so he'd be staying for Sunday School! Then he wondered whether I was okay as I started laughing when Pastor Tom told us about killing and salt, hahaha - OF COURSE I AM!

After service, I said hi to Harmony... we both said hi to Grandma, who wanted to eat lunch with us. Too bad Jon and Harmony are tired from last night! I looked for Dylan and Deb, but they were nowhere to be found. Eric pointed out Natalie, but her brother Ivan had a full car, and Jeremy Y. had a meeting later - I went upstairs to see whether I could find Ian and Sean, saying hi to Benjamin and Stella on the way. I found them, so I waved hi to Sean (the autistic one didn't seem like he wanted to talk), while Ian said that they'd go home to Richmond after lunch. Since his parents John and Ada were downstairs, I returned to see them almost right away. They also had a full car because they didn't take the van to church today - crap!

Went into the fellowship hall to dodge Mr. Creep, nod hi to Gino, say hi to Dianne / Reigan / Jinny / Darren C., tell Eric of my findings, talk to Amanda about the fireworks, give the chocolate Easter eggs to Emily and Nina (who's thanked me via FB wall post already), and say hi to Mattias enjoying some watermelon! Calla and Stanford jokingly tried to steal his baby brother Marcus (who cried when we touched him) - even the grandmother (Auntie Catherine) gave tacit approval by moving out of Stanford's way! Apparently, Karen I. had a mother's instinct since she turned around when Stanford was a few feet from the door! Chung Yan was even FACING him, but he didn't do anything while Stanford moved toward the entrance! We wondered whether Marcus looked more like Chung or Karen, but figured that it would be better if he looked like Mommy, hahaha. Harmony, Jeremy, and I discussed Mark's whereabouts ("he's in Abbotsford seeing some girl") / texting / coffee to get rid of faded dye (as per Jeremy's grandparents) / blue dye fading to purple / the rainy weather (at least it DID clear up later!) / my demonstration of the NG LUNGPOWER by yelling "WHAT?!" when Jon asked what my reaction to his reasons why I wasn't at church was / tell Harmony about the fighting and "life and death."

When I went upstairs to the Toddler Sunday School, I saw Mattias (who cried when I took a Minnie Mouse phone away from him, but showed me lots of toy food with a smile) / Anastasia / Ada (who complained that hand sanitizer hurt) / David (who showed me his Batman toys) / Evelyn / Ramen (who showed me a drawing of Mickey Mouse) / Shira / Arthur / two new kids named Emma and Denise. Poured them water, looked after them with Auntie Bessy when Jessie had to leave early, looked out the window when Mattias noticed (Handydart) buses and trucks, admired their puzzle skills, and gave some stickers out. I saw Sean and Conor, who said that Anastasia was their cousin - I didn't know that! Got downstairs to find Eric waiting for me - on our way out, I told Nathan W. that I'd heard he'd had seaweed yesterday, and he did say he liked it! Eric and I discussed my being "drunk," my REALLY going to the closed liquor store / bars when Sunday School was in session, my staying inside ANYWAY for the next two days, Carmen, Geoffrey, Vivian, confronting Randal, decency, walkthroughs, FINAL FANTASY 7, "torture," feeling the need to do something, and other things. It's nice to have uninterrupted blogging time back once again. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home