Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bacon-flavored popcorn, the BEER PRAYER, and jalapeno chips

Went out briefly to London Drugs (back within 40 minutes) in the nice weather to get on-sale bacon-flavored popcorn, ten packs of spicy chicken instant noodles, on-sale Peek Freans assorted biscuits, and Tim's crunchy Jalapeno chips. When I got back at 1:45, I made a bit too much noise while putting things away! He decided to have a shower because I was eating noodles, but I guess that's fair enough with certain things. Still, I don't have to deal with it for much longer. :D

From Julie: The Beer Prayer. "Our Lager, Which art in Barrels, Hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk (I will be drunk) At home as it is in the pub. Give us this day our foamy head. And forgive us our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us. And lead us not into incarceration, But deliver us from hangovers. For thine is the beer, the bitter, and the lager, forever and ever."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home