Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cindy, Deb, ramen, sushi, mini Blizzards, babies, fruit at Deb's, and INSANITY with Eric

Cindy and Deb picked me up at 7:15, and we were off to Miyabi Ramen, where they remembered me, AND were sold out of the curry beef ramen AGAIN! I swear, I need to go there for lunch or something! I got a California roll with teriyaki chicken ramen instead, while Cindy wanted no garlic and no spicy stuff, and Deb got a bento box... NO SUSHI FOR YOU SINCE YOU'RE PREGNANT! We talked about Deb and Dylan's trip to New York, where I've been, Cindy's new church, teaching in a Christian school, Hannah, Becky, gelato, bubble tea, mini Blizzards from Dairy Queen, the upcoming Lum baby (I'm rooting for Declan - Elvis Costello's real name - rather than Elyse Michaela), and renovations. Also talked about fruit, Superstore, being wired, medicine, health, Scottish / Irish names, renovations, Megan H. / Eunice / Isaac / Joshua / Keith's son going to Cindy's Christian school, and more. Later, we decided to go to Deb and Dylan's place for fruit as dessert.

Had lychee, apple, Bliss chocolates, M&Ms, cherries, ginger ale, and more while discussing my sleeping in (Dylan said it was okay - they'd done 3 or 4 months of planning), Deb's New York pictures on Facebook, Facebook, Dylan's iPad, technology, kids' creativity, Cindy getting stressed / nervous easily, Awana, age groups, their sink plugging up, the dishwasher, Steph's sink overflowing at her housewarming party, and more. Some people shun others who aren't on Facebook; I don't do that, and Cindy knows it. They had that awesome Chapman's cappuccino frozen yogurt, hahaha! Cindy drove me home, where I was able to discuss fish with Teunis before I almost promptly got into a crazy MSN conversation with white Eric about Fellowship (Mike Murray AGAIN?!) / church / wasting time / religion / Sunday night at Jeremy's with jerk chicken and Korean BBQ ribs / killing Randal / Dave Wong / people like Kevin, Jon, Christon, and Cindy apparently asking about me / my Yahoo account. Of course, this involved a lot of yelling and screaming at the screen on my part! Teunis thinks I mock him for talking to himself while cooking, and yet think I am the normal one. Of the two of us, I AM!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home