Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another birthday dinner at Lin's... aiya!

The parents and Grandma picked me up late for Dad's birthday dinner, but gave me some raspberry jam / cherries / an apple / jalapeno cheese slices. We talked about Teunis' move and his being unable to take transit - I just KNEW Dad wouldn't be impressed, hahaha! Mom wanted to know about the diesel on his drive home; I didn't have an answer to that because I don't think it's my business! At Lin's, we talked about Rockets / signing cards / "crushes" / Nathan leaving in October / Wes / Christon / Mr. Creep / my standards / Grandma's perm / SLB / Shanghai noodles / "Happy Family" soup. We also discussed Harmony's money / Dylan / Deb / Cindy / Lisa's shifts / Sunday night (which Teunis can't make it out to because of his own stuff) / Dave Wong / Chinese Eric / London / the Night Market / Grandma giving Steph some birthday money four months late (hilarious!) / Bathroom Readers. When I finally got home, Teunis and I discussed gum and the last weekend ever. Mom elected not to stop over at Jon and Harmony's for cake later, which is fine by me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home