Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wizard's staff and knobs / FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON / My safety! / Whom I'd talk to

Teunis and I discussed "hurt," stress, weird Youtube videos, A WIZARD'S STAFF HAS A KNOB ON ITS END / HEDGEHOG / naughty songs, folk music, science fiction, FINAL FANTASY 7, Lupabitch, Sephiroth, UFOs, sleep deficits, stereotypes, spaceships, the past, forgiveness, Leslie Fish, Tolkien, LORD OF THE RINGS, languages, STAR TREK, monsters, FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON, space technology built on dreams, "normalcy," PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, his brothers Matthew and Alex, typos, and more prior to his going to bed last night. I don't care if he doesn't believe me, but I did NOT rant about his talking to himself in the kitchen on Facebook - I even checked my profile page! He's crazy, hahaha.

I might have said stuff for my own safety TO him, but that's it - I had to ensure my sanity, and it's still my place! Actually, he knows damn well WHY such things were said in the first place, so he has no right to feel hurt over it! Then I was woken up by his tranquil alarm at 6:15 AM or so, which continued for at least half an hour... aren't alarms normally supposed to be NOISILY ANNOYING AND INTRUSIVE so that you WILL get up?! Of course, there are the times where you can't get up - which at least has happened to me, so that's how I know it's possible! Mary also deleted her FB again.




You Want to Talk to Someone Passionate



You are inspired by other people's passions. You like to surround yourself with delightfully intense people.

You aspire to great things. You dream big, and you have the self-confidence to make your dreams come true.



You are loving. The feelings in your heart are pure and strong.

People usually totally love you or totally hate you. You are extremely intense.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home