Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mormons, religion, burgers, birthday cards, Jordan, SETTLERS OF CATAN

Teunis got home before 8, saying that traffic had been so bad that he'd stopped off at Vera's for a burger as dinner, but he didn't appear to think much of the food there. Pity, since I heard it was good... apparently, there's some at Aberdeen, and I hear they're moving into the States as well. We also discussed a suitable birthday card for Jordan since it's his birthday tomorrow, baths, birthdays in general, butterflies, the color pink, dogs, little Joshua K., Jamie (jaebird), babysitting, laziness, hearing, money, Sees candy NOT being gum (AIYA!), grilled cheese sandwiches, Dylan forgetting his own birthday (as Jordan does - Teunis thinks it's common?!), whether Jordan was religious (but he's Mormon!), Connie and Jenny's birthday being the same day ("you're my birthday present, so you have to do what I say!"), Wendy's sons' birthdays being one day apart (Daniel and Cameron), raspberry jam, it being his last weekend here, no gaming, and more.

Eric got on MSN to ask whether my evening was TOO religious (not unless you count the Mormon discussion!), and then said stuff about it being 15 below Mercury. He also said Teunis was playing OBLIVION: ELDER SCROLLS / CHAMPIONS ONLINE, too. Then he advised me to leave the game pieces at Jeremy's so I wouldn't lose the games - YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! We also discussed geekiness, looking stupid, whom I'd like to impress, his owning SETTLERS OF CATAN, owning everyone at the game, and more. Trust me, I put in my official RSVP from my Yahoo account stating that I wasn't up to it. (Eric knows better, but I didn't want to put THAT as my real reason) Besides, I've saved some money by not going out on the weekends and such these past few weeks - that's always good!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home