Friday, July 22, 2011

No crisis of faith here! / Boiling water and wrong burners

ONE WEEK TO GO.

Eric got on MSN this afternoon to tell me that I had to be out by 6:50 - the program's too religious, I told him. Yes, I am well aware it's at church. Besides, after that dinner last night, I need some more downtime... crisis of faith, my ass! I had to get stuff done before 3:45 and the FREE FOR ALL FRIDAY, hahaha! While I was online, I told him that I wouldn't be going to Jeremy's on Sunday since I won't win all the games. Eventually, I just exited Trillian - conversation isn't welcome today when I'm in my zone of busywork!

Called Barry to make a Wednesday appointment for food shopping at 1, who said something about a Dave Bland memorial baseball game - ah yes, I remember he was stabbed to death two days before retirement in 2005 by a crazy nutjob! Then I turned the wrong burner on when I was trying to make hot and sour soup with noodles, and luckily noticed it a few minutes later - good job, NOT! (and I was wondering why it took the water so long to boil...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home