Saturday, July 23, 2011

Michael, Amanda, and pooping (dream) / Losing / Amy Winehouse dead / CELLO!

I had a dream about Michael, Amanda, and pooping - I don't think I even WANT to know! Eric popped up on MSN to say that I had to lose first in order to win; NO, I AM NOT GOING TO JEREMY'S! I also just heard that Amy Winehouse has joined the "27 Club"... sad drug news! :(

SIX DAYS TO GO FOR ME AND TEUNIS, so I shall find crazy versions of FINAL COUNTDOWN... I found a cello / orchestra one for today!




You Are a Classic Cone



You are a compassionate and selfless person. You truly care about people - whether they're strangers or friends.

You are always aware of and sensitive to other people's feelings. You are tender and compassionate.



You're not easily impressed with novelty. However, you do easily impress others.

You take responsibilities seriously. You follow through with everything you commit to.


Cello / orchestra:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home